SOLD BY WAYNE SINGH
20m+ frontage with approx. 1,018m2.
Great opportunity to secure this North Facing 1/4 acre property on this pristine coastline bordered by National Parks and State Recreation Area.
Large block size, dual access, wide 20m+ frontages make this property ideal for further development or building your dream home or add second house on the block subject to council approval (STCA).
* Minutes walk to Stanwell Park beach, surfing, fishing, tennis and playgrounds.
* Close to cafes, shops, primary school and public transport.
* Very desirable location within Stanwell Park.
* Forests, waterfalls and the Wodi Wodi mountain trail right at your back door.
* Seacliff Bridge and tidal rock swimming pool just minutes away.
* Only 1 hour to Sydney CBD and 30 minutes to Wollongong.
* Sydney International Airport 45 minutes by train or car.
* 3 bedroom, 1954 architect designed above ground house with LU storage under.
* Ceiling fans, slow combustion fireplace, timber floors with some upgrades to the original kitchen and bathroom.
* Kitchen has views North and South, lots of light.
* Separate out-house laundry with shower.
* Separate Single lock-up garage with workshop and loft storage.
* Natural sunlight and views from most rooms.
* Established landscaped Japanese garden and vegetable gardens.
* Stunning NEVER BE BUILT OUT panoramic views of the beach, ocean and Stanwell Park Village.
* Micro climate protection from southerly storms and cold winter SW winds.
* North East facing aspect offering plenty of sunlight throughout Winter and Summer months.
* Picturesque sun and moon rises over the ocean.
* Safe dual access from the front and rear with wide 20m + frontages.
* Geo technical stability assessment review, for inground pool and house additions.
* Previously approved for two lot subdivision - not developed - STCA.
* Approved plans and specs. for 2nd storey addition - not developed. STCA
* Beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bush walking, cycling and hang gliding right at your doorstep.
* Wake up to the sounds of the surf and views of the sun rising over the ocean.
* Sea Cliff Bridge and Tidal Rock Swimming pool close by.
* View the Bald Hill windsock to check the flying conditions from the comfort of your home.
* Stanwell Park offers the ideal coastal lifestyle with an easy commute to Sydney, Liverpool and Wollongong via train, car or bus.
call for more information today.